I feel in love with Enchiladas back in 2010 when I first had them at Sammy Sosa. Since then, I’ve tried them multiple times at home and I just can’t get enough. If you have tortilla wraps & baked beans at hand, it only takes about 45 mins from start to serve.
- Tortilla corn wraps (4)
- Finely chopped onions & capsicum (1 each)
- Chopped Olives & Jalapenos (6 each)
- Tomato puree or ketchup (3/4 cup)
- Baked beans (1/2 can)
- Oregano, Tabasco sauce, Salt to taste
- Mozarella cheese
- Shredded/pulled chicken (Pre-cooked)
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet. Start by sauteing onions and then add capsicum, tomato puree, Tabasco sauve & salt. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Do not add the olives & jalapenos
- Heat the wraps in the microwave in batches of 2, each for 30 seconds
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C
- Lay the wraps in a baking dish as seen above
- Start assembling each wrap with the cooked mix at the bottom, following by few spoons of baked beans and then the olives & jalapenos. Shred mozzarella cheese as required.
- Place the prepared dish in the oven for 6-8 minutes at 180C.
Here’s how it should look after its ready: