As I was getting over Monday blues, Aditya Tripathi sent this funny-yet-realistic! I’m sure this will get every dev-devil laughing with delight; reminiscing the KLOC written with cryptic comments or nothing at all. Here you go, the best code comments seen in source code…!
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now, God only knows
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to “optimize” the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.
/// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
/// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany() method,
/// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
// Magic. Do not touch.
return 1; // returns 1
// This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice.
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.
If you’re still feeling sick about a Monday or always having a bad one, check this link.