Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is connected with most of the major cities around the world and within India through its international & domestic terminals. From either of the terminals, you can take a auto or taxi following the Western Express Highway route.
- Central Railway connects to Southern, Eastern India, and parts of North India via Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly VT, Victoria Terminus), Dadar Terminus, and Kurla (Lokmanya Tilak) Terminus.
- Western Railway connects to the Western states of Gujarat, Rajasthan, and some parts of North India through Mumbai Central and Bandra Termini.
- Konkan Railway connects to the picturesque Konkan coast of Maharastra, and south western states of Goa, Karnataka and Kerala via Dadar Terminus.
- Book your rail tickets online at IRCTC
- From either of the terminals, you can take a auto or taxi following the Western Express Highway route.
- You can also travel by train to Goregaon from Dadar or Mumbai Central.