This weekend has been quite different. With Valentine’s day falling on a Sunday, it should have been something for my heart, but instead it was great for my stomach. I had been eating out all the time. The food forced me too take long walks to make place for another meal, and I used it to compile 5 new foodie reviews at Burrp. Do check them out! By the way, did you know that I have a dedicated RSS feed for my food reviews? If not, please do subscribe through your favorite reader!
- Sabkuchh Food Plaza, Malad (W): ‘Great paneer!!! Average chaat‘ [3/5]
- Tangerine Restaurant, Andheri (E): ‘Nice place for buffet!‘ [4/5]
- Chakra, Andheri (E): ‘My favorite place around Marol/Sakinaka‘ [4/5]
- Wazwaan, Andheri (E): ‘Misled by Burrp; Silly/Cheap place‘ [2/5]
- Garden Court Restaurant, Malad (W): ‘Great ambience; Good prepartion; OK service’ [4/5]